Reviews which fail to comply with the following rules will not be published:
1. Reviews must be uniquely written for TEFL Course Review.
Content copied and pasted from another website will not be accepted. If a duplicate review is found elsewhere on the web, it will be removed from TEFL Course Review.
2. Do not post a review if you are/were employed by the school.
Current or former employees of an institution, even if the employee has completed the course in question, may not submit a course review.
3. Complete the course before writing a review.
Please do not submit a review until you have completed all modules, tests, and other course components, or are no longer actively registered at the school.
4. Provide substantial information.
Write at least a few sentences about your experience with the course. Reviews containing only generic comments will not be published.
5. Use appropriate language.
Reviews that contain slanderous, libelous, defamatory, offensive, obscene, racist, abusive, vulgar, or otherwise inappropriate remarks or unprofessional language will not be accepted.
6. Respect privacy rights.
Reviews which violate a third party’s right to privacy, that contain private or personal information, such as the phone number, address, email address, or other information which identifies a private individual without the explicit consent of that person will not be accepted.
7. Submit only one review per course.
Multiple reviews written by the same person for the same course will not be accepted.
8. Submit your review yourself.
Reviews submitted on behalf of another person will not be accepted.
9. Don’t submit from the school’s campus.
Please submit your review from your home, workplace, or other off-campus location.
10. Do not include links in your review.
Do not post links to the school’s website, to other URLs promoting their services, or to the services of competing businesses.
Tips for writing a helpful review:
- Remember, by definition a review is a critical assessment or evaluation.
- Explain why you hold your opinions– include specifics.
- Include both pros and cons.
- Balance a raving review with a suggestion for improvement or something you’d do differently if you took the course over again.
- Balance a negative review by adding at least one positive aspect about your experience.
- Avoid any and all language that may be perceived as slander.
- Use a valid email address*– we may try to contact you if your review is disputed by the course provider.
Please allow 24-72 hours for your review to be moderated. If your review does not appear after three days, please see Reasons Reviews Are Not Approved. Thanks!